The 2017 Great Pumpkin Ball (11th Anniversary)
Join 750 costumed-revelers at Ottawa’s BIGGEST and BEST annual Halloween event. Party on 2 floors at one of the city’s most unique event venues – the St. Brigid’s Haunted Castle located in the Byward Market.
There are several best costume and raffle prizes to be won.
When & Where
Saturday, October 28, 2017
St. Brigid’s Haunted Castle
310 St. Patrick St. in the Byward Market
8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
What to Expect
- UPSTAIRS: Live Band – The Casual Affairs, and Dynamix Productions at the DJ Booth
- DOWNSTAIRS: Dynamix Productions at the DJ Booth
- Incredible staging and lighting
- Door prizes
- Celebrity MC, Dylan Black from BOOM 99.7 FM
- Psychic Services booths
- Amazing raffle prize draws
- Multiple best costume prizes
- CHEAP DRINKS — Multiple cash bars open till 1:30 a.m.
- Lower level crypt lounge with complimentary early-bird hors d’oeuvres (until 10 p.m)
Tickets are $40 each and will be available online or at the following locations starting August 15, 2017 (cash only).
- Audrey’s Costume Castle & Dancewear – 1475 Star Top Rd 5 & 6
- Malabar – 1610 Merivale Road
- If you plan to take advantage of the incredibly cheap drink prices, reserve NOW with Responsible Choice (613-248-0444) to get you and your car home safely.
- NO STANDING on the pews of this beautiful heritage facility.
Event MC, Dylan Black
Originally from Vankleek Hill, Dylan has been part of the Ottawa radio landscape since 1999. Having hosted top rated shows on KOOL FM 93.9, Majic 100, 580 CFRA, Virgin Radio, 101.9 DAWG FM and 106.9 The Bear. Dylan is currently heard on BOOM 99.7.
You may also recognize him from television! Dylan has been a fixture on telethons in support of the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario and the University of Ottawa Heart Institute. He also serves as a replacement host on “Rogers Daytime” on cable 22.
Dylan has also MC’d major concerts and has interviewed many top musicians, celebrities and public figures. Dylan is a champion in our community as well, having supported The Children’s Wish Foundation, Movember and the Max Keeping Foundation to name a few.
Thousands of dollars have been raised due to his efforts. He also strongly believes in the blood donation process, having donated whole blood close to 60 times!
Dylan was also twice named “Ottawa’s Favorite Radio Host”.
Dylan was recently nominated “Ottawa Humanitarian of the Year!”